In this Master's course, knowledge and skills in all fields in BME will be given, so when you finished the Master's programme, you can be employed as generalist, and you will also be specialised in one particular field of BME; as a student, you are able to select any field within BME. You will be trained to work in interdisciplinary project teams, composed of engineers and medical specialists. To prepare further for interdisciplinary teams, students and scholars are treated as equal. To train for working in a European setting, you will get knowledge in the health care situation in several countries in Europe, and you will be trained in cultural differences between European countries.
In summary, the goal of CEMACUBE is to acquire the ability to...
- ...work in interdisciplinary (engineering – medical) teams
- ...work in international and thus intercultural (European) teams
- ...communicate effectively with experts in (bio)medicine and technology
- ...perform fundamental research in Biomedical Engineering.
- ...design innovative devices to improve diagnostics and treatment of patients
- ...follow a post-Master’s training in Biomedical Engineering
- ...perform a PhD-study
- ...train continuously (life-long-learning)