For admission you need to meet the following criteria:
- You need to have a BSc in Biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, electronical engineering, mechanical engineering, or applied physics.
- In detail the Bachelor programme must demonstrate that the following criteria are attained:
- Basic knowledge or mathematics, physics, chemistry
- Applying, integrating knowledge and understanding of mathematics, physics, chemistry
- The capability to communicate effectively in English, both in written and in verbal form.
- An ability to conduct scientific research individually on a distinct, well described topic
- An ability to design products that can solve problems in a systematic way
If you fulfill these criteria, the following criteria/requirements also need to do/have the following:
- The applicant needs to send in the original of the transcript of records (or certified copy) or degree certificate. Applicants in the final year of their Bachelor’s study may also apply. They should send in an updated version of their transcript of records. They will be accepted on the condition that they will have met with all requirements by the start of the CEMACUBE-course in September.
- Degree certificates, originating from other than the consortium universities, will be judged by the consortium secretariat that use lists of universities with a sufficient level of quality. If degree is not in English we need a certified copy of the English version of the degree.
- An excellent command of the English language is a prerequisite for participation in the CEMACUBE programme (proof must be provided by test results). See English Proficiency test & GRE test for details on the requirements.
- A GRE General test (see English Proficiency test & GRE test).
- Academic excellence as is evident from the awarding institution of the first degree, the grades obtained and the content of two letters of reference.
- Well-written and well-considered motivation letter to follow the CEMACUBE-course (Fore more information about the motivation letter, click Letter of Motivation)
- Possible relevant work experience to follow the CEMACUBE-course successfully (curriculum vitae).
- A completed application form received, which includes besides the above mentioned documents, a copy of the passport or photo ID (with full name and date of birth).
All other students should follow a repair programme prior to starting this Master's course at their home university.
Note: German Fachhoche Schule BSc degrees are not always accepted by the Admission Office of each partners universities (e.g. not by Ghent and Aachen).