CEMACUBE Application for 2019 is close - open again on 15 October 2019!
To start the programme in September 2020 you can apply to the programme from 15 October 2019 till 1 March 2020 (23.00h CET).
For the intake of 2020 we again have scholarships available (click here: Admission, Scholarships and Selection Procedure information).
All applicants must follow step 1 - 5 below (please see also summary below):
1. Carefully read our selection criteria, found here.
2. Fill in the PDF Application form. You can download the form here [available on 15 October 2019]. Please use Adobe Reader to fill out and save the form.
3. Prepare an electronic application package, containing the following documents (please see Summary below how to name the document files):
- Application form: Completed PDF application form. Please do not forget to fill in your cumulative GPA (Grade Point Average) including the scale! This is important as without a GPA we can not include you in the selection process. What is a GPA? Please have a look here. If you have no GPA, you can calculate an American GPA on a scale of 4 on the web page of Foreign Credits (for example, see here).
- Degree/Transcript: Copies of certified documents of academic credentials, including diploma and diploma supplement and transcript of grades. If degree/transcripts are not in English, French or German - we need a scan of the original AND a certified translation if these documents in English. If you do not yet have a diploma you can apply as long as you will get your degree before mid-August 2019. If this is the case, you must provide us with proof that
you are able to get the degree in time. We need a letter form your university in which is stated the following (or something similar): Student XXX is currently registered at University XXX for the degree XXX. When the student has satisfied all the requirements for a degree, the student will be able to receive the degree before 15 August 2019.
- Up-to-date CV.
- Letter of motivation. For more information, click Letter of Motivation.
- A valid copy of your passport. If you do not have a passport, please provide a photo ID which contains your full name and birth date.
- A valid copy of your English proficiency test, check the specific requirements here English Proficiency test & GRE test. No need to send the scores to the university, only need to include a copy of the scores to the Application Package. Without valid test results you can not start the CEMACUBE programme!
- A valid copy of your GRE General test. Check specific requirements here English Proficiency test & GRE test.
You can download the Reference form here [available again on 15 October]. It is no problem if we receive the references before we have the Application package (or the other way around).
- Only complete dossiers with completed application forms and at least 2 reference forms will be considered for selection. You will get 1 reminder email if any documents (incl. references) are missing and if you do not react to that email, we will not consider your application for selection.
- There is no problem if we receive your references before we have received the Application package. What counts is that we have all documentation before the deadline!
- You are welcome to add extra documents with additional relevant information. Please check that you send all the documents required (with the correct file name - see below) to us by e-mail to CEMACUBE email address. If you cannot send certain documents yet, please explain this on your application form (last page) and indicate when we can expect to receive these remaining documents. This will avoid delays in the reviewing your application or you being excluded from the 1st rounds of selection.
Please save the application form and all additional documents as single files (in pdf) using the following files names including the abc's:
a. Application form
d. Diploma (or Diploma letter - only if you do not yet have your diploma)
h. Passport (or photo ID if you have no passport)
If you have any additional documents such as your passport photo, or other certificates you can name them (NO high school certificates please, only BSc/BEng related documents):
* If you have multiple files for one type of document, put them together in one pdf file or number the file names. E.g. f. Transcript_1, f. Transcript_2, or z. Additional_1, z. Additional_2, etc.
* We do also accept word files (.doc) and jpg/gif files, but please name the files as mentioned above. For example: b. CV.doc or h. Passport.jpg
- Use your last name as a subject for the email (e.g. if you are called Brown it would be: Brown CEMACUBE Application 2018);
- Mention your full name in the email; and
- Add all required documents to the email.
Procedure after application
After you have applied you will get a Automatic reply that we have received your application and after that you will get a Conformation email when we have downloaded and checked your documents. After the deadline, the next step for will be for us to select a shortlist of students who will be invited to have an interview and to give a short presentation (both via Skype).
You will be notified of your status of selection (selected for an interview/not selected for an interview) in March 2019 and the Skype interview (including presentation) will be taking place early April 2019. One week before the interview will take place, the selected candidates will receive instructions for the interview /presentation. If you are not selected for an interview, you will be notified by email in the same week as the selected students will get an invitation for an interview. More detailed information on this will be in the Confirmation email you receive once we have downloaded your application package.
Chat on Facebook?
If you would like to have a chat with current CEMACUBE students? They might have lots of
information for you that might be of importance. You need to have/get a Facebook account to be
able to contact them. Please click here.